A good restaurant, specialising in dishes from North India and Bangladesh.
You find all the expected 'standards' including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
The ideal restaurant if you fancy an 'Indian ' meal for a special occasion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £5.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £5.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a short, well-chosen, list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ashford International Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned