« back to restaurants search results
Radhuny Contemporary Indian Restaurant87-89 Lowfield Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1HP
A good Indian restaurant offering a menu based in the north of the sub-continent.
Some dishes have been given a modern twist, but you'll find all the familiar biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
Desserts are mainly of the bought-in ice cream variety.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £5.50 to £9.95; set L £7.99 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.00; mains £5.50 to £9.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Dartford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned