Rather inaptly named, this good restaurant offers a Thai Fusion, rather than traditional menu, and although the cooking is good many of the ingredients are in the luxury bracket so prices firm
Expect the likes of 'Tempura King Prawns' and 'Spicy Grilled Beef Salad' among the starters; perhaps 'Breast of Gressingham Duck'; 'Rack of North Downs Lamb with Mussamann Sauce' and 'Lobster Panang' among the mains.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-16.00; mains £16.50 to £35.90
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £16.50 to £35.90
- Wine: a well-chosen list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Eynsford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned