Find this smart Indian restaurant, with a cool modern feel, rather remotely-set in a large house near the top of Charing Hill.
It's under the same ownership as Silka in London, so the kitchen with an impressive background with experience ranging from Tamarind to Chutney Mary.
You'll find many of your familiar North Indian favourites, plus dishes such as 'Steamed Lemon Sole with Coconut in a Banana Leaf' among the starters and, in darker months, 'Braised Wild Duck Breast' among the mains.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Charing Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page