« back to restaurants search results
Ancient Raj25-26 North Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7EE
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
You'll find a good selection of biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.00 (Sun 12.00-23.00); mains from about £6.50 to £13.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.00; mains from about £6.50 to £13.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Canterbury Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes, 20 spaces; plus Millers Field & North Lane car parks nearby