A good Indian restaurant, offering contemporary versions of mainly North Indian dishes.
So expect balti's, biriani's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £12
- Dinner: all week 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £12
- Wine: a well-chosen list with modest mark-ups, travels the world
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Canterbury
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned