« back to restaurants search results
Paprika Restaurant78 Northgate, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1BA
A good restaurant, specialising in dishes from North India and Bangladesh.
So you'll find all the familiar 'standards' such as biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains £5.50 to £7.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.30; mains £5.50 to £7.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Canterbury West or East Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page