A good restaurant specialising in dishes from the regions of Southern India.
So vegetarian and fish dishes are much to the fore, but there are still plenty of meat and poultry options. You'll find interesting spice combinations - far removed from the more familiar flavours found in dishes of the north. Coconut also figures prominently.
Food arrives already plated, so sharing isn't possible in the way the British have become accustomed in most Indian restaurants.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.30-15.30; mains from about £5 to £9
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 18.00-22.00; mains from about £5 to £9
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Chatham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Monday
- Air conditioned