Find this good Indian restaurant, in a converted pub on the road between Dartford and Longfield. It specialises in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korna's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice); Sunday Buffet
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.30; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice); set meals from about £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Longfield or Farningham Road Rail
- Directions: See the map on thispage
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned