« back to restaurants search results
Royal Gurkha419 Bromley Road, Bellingham, Bromley (Nr), Kent, BR1 4PJ
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, and offering specialities from Nepal.
You'll find all the 'standards' - such as biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £6 to £12; good value Sunday buffet
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.30; mains £6 to £12
- Seats: 48
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Beckenham Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned