« back to restaurants search results
Village Cuisine145 High Street, Farnborough, Kent, BR6 7AZ
A good restaurant, specialising in the food of Northern India and Bengal in particular.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus a few interesting dishes such as Tandoori Quail (2) Masala.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs & Sat 12.00-14.30, mains £4.75 to £9.95; Sun 12.00-21.00 (includes lunchtime buffet)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.00; mains £4.75 to £9.95; set meals from £11.95
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: See the map at the top of the page
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Orpington or Chelsfield Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Friday
- Air conditioned