A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So you'll find balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £8 to £14 (including rice); Thali's from £10.95; Tues & Thurs set D £10.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Faversham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Friday
- Air conditioned