A good Indian restaurant specialising in dishes from Nepal. So expect interesting twists on your familiar favourites, plus interesting specialities from the region.
Worth a special visit, if you're seeking something different.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains about £9 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Folkestone West Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned