« back to restaurants search results
Raja of Kent Maidstone32 Union Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1ED
Find this good Indian restaurant in a two-storey listed building.
On the ground floor they offer a permanent buffet, which includes some Chinese-style dishes; while upstairs a full à la carte menu is offered.
This is composed of carefully-cooked North Indian and Bangladeshi dishes - so you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-17.00 (buffet), 12.00-15.00 (
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.30 (buffet &
- Seats: 300
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: To buffet area only
- Nearest station: Maidstone
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned