« back to restaurants search results
Raja of Kent TenterdenBiddenden Road, St. Michaels, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6SX
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent and Bangladesh in particular.
They have a branch in Maidstone, which also offers buffet-style meals.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains about £5 to £11
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains £5 to £11
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned