« back to restaurants search results
Kala Red83-84 Bank Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1SD
A deservedly popular combination of Chinese restaurant and bar.
On the food front, you'll find a full Cantonese-style menu, with nods to Peking and Szechuan; plus Thai curries and various set meals of Japanese and Malay varieties, as well as Chinese.
The selection of food on offer ranges from modestly-priced vegetarian dishes to those having luxury seafood items such as sea bass, scallops and lobster.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.00; mains £6.00 to £19.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.00-22.30; mains £6.00 to £19.50; set meals from £17.30
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by bar-style drinks
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Maidstone
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned