A good Chinese restaurant offering an interesting menu, based on Cantonese-style dishes, but giving a few nods to Peking and Szechuan.
They offer a selection of luxury seafood dishes including Dover sole, sea bass and lobster and the prices of these varies with the market.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.00; mains about £10 to £13 - including rice - (plus much more expensive 'Market Price' dishes)
- Dinner: all week; 18.00-22.30; mains about £10 to £13 - including rice -(plus much more expensive 'Market Price' dishes)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: West Malling Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned