« back to restaurants search results
Rajdoot Tandoori Restaurant107 Queensway, Petts Wood, Kent, BR5 1DG
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains about £5 to £11; Sunday Buffet £7.50
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains from about £5 to £11
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but no lavatory
- Nearest station: Petts Wood Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned