« back to restaurants search results
Lily SpiceDetling Hill, Stockbury, Kent, ME9 7QN
Find this good Indian restaurant in a former Little Chef on the A249 between Maidstone and Sittingbourne.
They offer a menu firmly entrenched on dishes from the north of the sub continent. So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; set L £7.95; Sunday Buffet £8.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains from about £6 to £10; Thali's from about £11
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page