« back to restaurants search results
SharjuChurch Street, Adlington, Lancashire, PR7 4EX
Find this good and comfortable Indian restaurant in an unlikely bungalow-type building.
The menu lists dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
Booking advisable at the weekends.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, Sun 13.00-22.30
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 13.00-22.30
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Adlington Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned