A useful Chinese restaurant in the area, where you can find a menu including dishes cooked in Cantonese, Pekinese, Mongolian and Szechuan styles as well Thai Red and Green curries.
You can even mix and match your chosen ingredients.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-23.00, set L £9.50; mains £8.00 to £18.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.00; set D Mon-Thurs between 17.30-19.30 £9.95 (3 courses); mains £8.00-£18.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Wigan stations
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned