While making claims to specialise in more fashionable Pekinese and Szechuan dishes, the menu here has its roots firmly in Canton.
They offer an extensive menu that includes luxury items, such as scallops, plus popular 'Sizzling' dishes carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Dinner: all week 17.30-21.30; mains about £7 to £12
- Wine: a concise list, kicking off at £10.95, is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Poulton-le-Fylde Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned