Find this good Chinese restaurant on a cleverly-converted Dutch barge in the Brighton Marina. The lower floor is an art gallery (specialising in Chinese items), while the upper floor is a comfortable dining area.
The menu offers familiar Cantonese dishes, plus 'Hot Pots' and seasonally-priced seafood items including sea bass and lobster all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; set L from £6.95; mains about £11 to £31 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.15; set meals from £24 (two) people minimum; mains about £11 to £31 (including rice)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, travels the world, kicking off at around the £11 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail (10 minute taxi ride)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned