Find this good Chinese restaurant close to The Laines.
The restaurant offers a carefully-cooked variety of contemporary, rather than traditional, Chinese dishes. Main courses such as 'Lamb Shank with Ginger & Spring Onions' and 'Fillet Steak in a Black Pepper & Soy Sauce' set the style.
A couple of Japanese and Thai-style dishes are also listed.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £16 (including rice); set L £10 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £16 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned