A good Chinese restaurant offering a mainly Cantonese menu, with a few nods to Peking; plus popular 'Sizzling' dishes. Some seafood items such as crab and lobster are charged at market price so always ask what this is before ordering, to avoid a nasty surprise.
Desserts are mainly of the upmarket bought-in ice cream variety.
They also offer a good selection of Dim Sum during the day.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; (Dim Sum between 12.00-16.00); mains £7.80 to £12.00; set meals from £19.50
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; (Dim Sum between 12.00-16.00); mains £7.80 to £12.00; set meals from £19.50
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise, but carefully chosen, list kicks off at £11.90
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned