« back to restaurants search results
Lee Cottage Restaurant66 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3WA
Find this popular Chinese restaurant near the Brighton Clock Tower.
They offer a Cantonese-style menu, with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan. This includes some luxury seafood items such as sea bass and lobster which are charged at market price (so always ask what this is, so you don't have a nasty surprise).
For those seeking quantity, they offer an 'Eat As Much As You Like' menu, however, this will limit your choice.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.00; set L from £5.00; mains £4.80 to £9.50
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; set meals from £10.50; 'Eat As Much As You Like' menu £15.00; mains £4.80 to £9.50
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Monday
- Air conditioned