Rather incorrectly labelling itself as a brasserie (which in theory, should open all day), this is a good Indian restaurant if you are seeking carefully-cooked dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
The contemporary dining room, with leather seating, should be smart enough for any occasion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00
- Seats: 50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned