A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor; all carefully cooked. The menu includes luxury seafood items, such as saea bass and monkfish.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; 25% off à la carte prices between 12.00-15.30; mains £5.95 to £13.95; Sunday Buffet £9.95
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; mains £12.00-15.30
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail (10 mins. taxi)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned