A good and long-established Indian restaurant.
As well as North Indian 'standards' such as bhuna's, biriani's, dansak's and korma's the offa selection of their own Specials and a section listed organic vegetable curries.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains £4.35 to £10.20
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned