A good and deservedly-popular Thai restaurant, where you'll find all the 'standards' carefully cooked.
Vegetarians have plenty of interesting choice.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.30; Sun 11.30-22.00; set L from £4.95; mains £5.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.30; Sun 11.30-22.00; mains £5.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned