A deservedly-popular Thai restaurant where you can eat well, or just pop in for a drink and perhaps a snack. Handy for the main Brighton theatres, Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museum.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00 till late; mains about £8 to £13; set L £6.95 )1 course), £9.95 (2 courses), £11.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week 12.00 till late; mains about £8 to £13; set meals from about £23
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by their lagers and other Bar drinks list
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Closed on Sunday during Jan & Feb.
- Air conditioned