A good and deservedly popular Thai restaurant, where you'll find all the Thai 'standards' carefully cooked. Vegetarians have plenty of interesting options.
Service is both friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Thai
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-22.30, Sun 17.00-22.00; mains from £5.50 to £12.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Hove Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Fairly easy street parking