Find this good Thai restaurant on the main shopping drag - on the Brighton and Hove border. They offer all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries.
They also list venison dishes, plus some interesting seafood items, such as soft-shell crabs, baby cuttlefish and sea bass all offered in a variety of ways.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.00; mains £5.95 to £12.50
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £5.95 to £12.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Brighton or Hove Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned