A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent. So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
They offer a few unusual ingredients such as ostrich and swordfish. Branch in Arundel.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.00; mains about £11 to £16 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains about £11 to £16 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Chichester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned