A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-14.00; Fri-Sun 12.00-23.30; (Sunday Buffet 12.00-17.00); mains £6.95 to £13.95
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 17.30-23.30; mains £6.95 to £13.95
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £9.95, and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bosham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned