« back to restaurants search results
Tandoori NiteChichester Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8EL
This spacious Indian restaurant is both a buzzy, fun, place to be and good place to enjoy dishes from North India and Bangladesh.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bjuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor. They have another restaurant 'Khans Brasserie' (q.v.) at Midhurst.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays 12.00-23.00 (Buffet 12.00-17.00 £7.50)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.00-23.00, Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays 12.00-23.00; mains £5.80 to £9.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Chichester Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned