A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor. Vegetarians have an interesting selection of main courses.
'Tandoori Nite' (q.v.) in Chichester is under the same ownership.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 17.30-23.00; mains £5.50 to £9.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory - there are a few steps at the entrance, but these should be manageable
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Monday