« back to restaurants search results
Masala Gate8 St Pancras, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7SJ
A good and comfortable North Indian restaurant, in a city with plenty of choice. Locals all have their favourites, and this scores highly.
You'll find bhuna's and biriani's plenty from the tandoor; plus some less familiar dishes, including their take on Kedgeree (which here includes king prawns).
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains £6.95 to £11.95
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains £6.95 to £11.95
- Wine: a well-chosen list, kicking off at £9.50, includes a few prestigious bottles that might be wasted when drunk with spicy food
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Chichester Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned