This good local pub, offering real ales and an open fire, also has a good and popular Thai dining room.
You'll find all the expected 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries carefully cooked.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 11.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £15
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by top-quality ales and lager-style beers; plus normal pub drinks
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, when not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Mon, some Bank Holidays