A good restaurant specialising in dishes from the Bangladeshi region of the Indian sub-continent.
You'll still find all your North Indian favourites, such as biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma' plus plenty from the tandoor. South Indian Thali's are a bonus.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains £3.95 to £9.50; Thali's from £9.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £3.95 to £9.50; Thali's from £9.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Three Bridges Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned