« back to restaurants search results
Saigon Nights Thai & Vietnamese Restaurant167 Victoria Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7AR
Find this good Thai & Vietnamese restaurant behind the Air Balloon public house.
The menu, cooked by a team of Vietnamese chefs, includes all the Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries. There are also a few Vietnamese dishes listed.
Apart from Lychees, desserts are mainly of the bought-in ice cream-type variety.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 11.30-14.30; set L from £5; mains £4.50 to £10.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 17.30-22.30; mains £4.50 to £10.50; set meals from £14.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Horley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned