A good Chinese restaurant specialising in Cantonese dishes, which are well cooked and served in comfortable surroundings.
Their menu lists some luxury seafood items, such as crab, Dover sole, lobster and sea bass these are offered at market prices - but enquire before ordering so as not to receive a shock.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.30-14.30; set L from £5.00; mains £4.50 to £9.90
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.00; mains £4.50 to £9.90; set D from £9.90
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Jarvis Brook Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned