A good neighbourhood Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
Their 'Chef's Innovations' are particularly-recommended.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; Buffet £7.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains from around £10 to £15; Thali's from £13
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Lewes Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Air conditioned