A good neighbourhood North Indian restaurant where you'll find all the 'standards' - including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor - carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains from around £8 to £14 - good value Sunday Buffet with children's helpings
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains from about £8 to £14
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Rye Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Mon 30th July 2012 by AJ
What did you like about the Restaurant?
Atmosphere, food, service all 100% for an excellent meal... would recommend this place.
Report this review