A good Indian restaurant specialising in dishes from North India - plus a selection of Goan dishes.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plenty from the tandoor; and interesting less dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.00; mains from about £7 to £15
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains from about £7 to £15; Thali's from about £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Seaford Rail
- Directions: See a map on this page
- Closed: L Fri
- Air conditioned