A good and comfortable restaurant combining the cooking of Northern India and Thailand and having specialist chefs from each country.
So you'll find Thai Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries; plus well-cooked Biriani's, Bhuna's, Dhansak's and Korma's.
Their Thai menu includes luxury seafood items such as scallops and sea bass.
- Food Style: Far-East Fusion
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains £6.50 to £13.50
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £6.50 to £13.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned