« back to restaurants search results
Mahaan Tandoori177-181 Montague Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 3DA
A good Indian restaurant, specialising the dishes from the north of the sub continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains from about £7 to £12
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains from about £7 to £12
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Worthing Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned