A popular Indian restaurant specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
The dining room layout, whereby some tables are separated by etched glass screens, makes this an ideal venue for private meetings, or an intimate meal.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Fri 12.00-14.00; set L from £7.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 17.30-23.00
- Seats: 125
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Haymarket or Waverley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned