« back to restaurants search results
Khukuri Nepalese Restaurant - Edinburgh8 West Maitland Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH12 5DS
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from Nepal, so listing many less familiar dishes.
However, they still offer most of the more familiar North Indian favourites - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; mains from about £9 to £15
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains from about £9 to £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Haymarket Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned