A good restaurant, close to the Leith Docks, combining the flavours of Thailand with those of Northern India.
Both menus are lengthy, so you can enjoy everything from Thai Stir Fries and Salads to Biriani's, Dhansak's and Korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains £6.90 to £12.90
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £6.90 to £12.90
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned